Manage your Capital Health Plan practice with CHPConnect.
Access to CHPConnect allows healthcare providers to:
- Verify member Eligibility, view co-payment amounts, review benefits and obtain member ID and group number.
- Review Referrals/Auths. Primary Care Physicians submit referral requests through CHPConnect to eliminate paperwork and provide immediate view capability to patients, specialists and facilities.
- Check Claim status. View your claim for payment amounts, check information, denial explanation as well as verification of claim receipt.
- Medical staff can view a patient's Medication Profile to obtain a current medication listing as well as historical medications, fill dates and prescribing clinician.
- Receive electronic claim remits. These are sent to you the same day that payment is issued.
Sign up for access
On the log on page, click on the Provider icon and then "No User ID." Select Capital Health Plan from the drop down list. Then complete your information and submit that page.
You will need to print the Security Agreement and mail it to CHP. Once we have received your signed Security Agreement and your registration is complete, your access will be confirmed.