Quality & Member Rights
Click on the links to find information on Capital Health Plan's Quality Improvement Program, Member Rights and Responsibilities and Patient Safety.
- Capital Health Plan's Vision for Quality, Purpose of the QI Program, and how we seek to Improve Services for Members.
- Information on Advance Directives and Living Wills
- A list of Member Rights & Responsibilities
- An explanation of Privacy of Personal Health Information
Links to Quality and Patient Safety Information
- FDA: MedWatch On-line Voluntary Reporting for Adverse Events
- NCQA 2015 Health Insurance Plan Ratings
- Quality Performance Report Cards for Hospitals: Health Grades
- Patient Safety General Information: Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Patient Safety Topics and Activities: Joint Commission
- Sentinel Event Alerts: Joint Commission
- Medical Errors & Patient Safety: Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality