Health & Fitness Reimbursement - Live Well and Receive Up to $150 a Year!
Capital Health Plan members can receive up to $150 per calendar year (per household) for membership at a qualified health and fitness center during that year. Check here for information on how the program works and to find the forms you need.
Here is how it works:
- You must be a Capital Health Plan member for at least four consecutive months in the calendar year
- AND You must be a participating member of the health and fitness program for at least four consecutive months in the calendar year
- OR You must be enrolled in either Weight Watchers or TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) for at least four consecutive months in the calendar year
- For more information about the TOPS program, please call 800-932-8677 or visit www.TOPS.org.
- Fitness reimbursement requests may only be filed once per calendar year and must be filed after May 1st of the current year and by March 31 of the following year. You must be a current member of CHP at the time CHP receives your request for reimbursement. All reimbursements will be made to the subscriber (the person who holds the CHP policy).
- The Fitness Reimbursement Program reimburses you for payments you have made (up to a maximum of $150) during the calendar year toward health and fitness center membership for yourself or your covered dependents. The maximum fitness reimbursement for you and any covered dependents (in other words per household) is $150 per calendar year.
- Facilities and/or programs that don't qualify for reimbursement include country or social clubs, spas, gymnastics centers, tennis facilities, sports teams or leagues, personal trainers, uniforms/clothing and exercise/fitness equipment
Please check with your physician before starting your exercise program.
To obtain your reimbursement just send the following items to Capital Health Plan, Attn: Claims Department at P.O. Box 15349 Tallahassee, FL 32317-5349:
- A signed and dated Fitness Reimbursement Form (pdf 142.79 kB) .
- All applicable receipts, credit card records, cancelled checks, and/or pay stubs that show payment to an approved health or fitness club.
- A copy of the health club agreement or contract, showing the name and address of the health club and name of contractee, including beginning and ending dates of membership or class.
You can only file one Fitness Benefit claim form for any calendar year. Thus, to be reimbursed for two or more qualifying expenses, each expense must be included on the same claim form.
Call Capital Health Plan Member Services at (850) 383-3311 or TDD (for hearing impaired) (850) 383-3534.