Agents & Brokers
Due to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), Capital Health Plan’s Small Employer Group Portfolio of Benefit Plans has changed for 2014. The following four plans will be available beginning on January 1, 2014: 3101 – Platinum, 3102 – Platinum, 3103- Platinum, and 3104 – Gold.
Find the benefit plan that is right for your Employer Group.
Interested in becoming an appointed Capital Health Plan Agent Partner?
Review Capital Health Plan's locations, service area by zip code, Provider Network, and department contact information.
Capital Health Plan provides many resources to our Agent Partners.
- Learn about what forms, publications, and marketing materials are available
- View billing statements, download renewals, and much more on CHPConnect
- Understand what is needed when Requesting A Proposal from Capital Health Plan
- Review Capital Health Plan's processes for submitting new and renewing business
- Learn how to become part of Capital Health Plan's Agent Partners
Capital Health Plan keeps making news! Here are a few of our latest news articles and achievements.
If you are interested in providing Capital Health Plan coverage to your employees, please contact the Capital Health Plan Sales Team.